Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2025 09:02:52 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[108.177.14.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    2adb3069b0e04-5608ad0cc5bsi392393e87.342 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: HemligAdress - Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts utpå Merinfo igen!
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2025 11:02:51 +0200

Riksskydd: https://app.riksskydd.se

# Hej Anders Stefan Rönnberg!

Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts ut på Merinfo. Du måste logga in för att dölja dem.

Logga in: https://app.riksskydd.se/login

Med vänliga hälsningar,Riksskydd - HemligAdress

Om du har problem med att klicka på "Logga in"-knappen, kopiera och klistra in URL:en nedan
i din webbläsare: [https://app.riksskydd.se/login](https://app.riksskydd.se/login)

© 2025 Riksskydd. All rights reserved.