Subject: YOUR PROJECT FINANCING

From: Royal Gulf Investment & Finance Company<[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Sep 2025 04:56:05 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings to you and hope this email finds you well.

We are a Bahraini Based Investment Company offering Equity 
funding, Corporate and Personal Loans at low Interest Rate in 
support to companies and individuals in their recovery from 
COVID-19 epidemic and also negative effects of Ukraine/Russia and 
Middle East Conflicts.

Our firm was notified by our affiliate based in your country 
regarding your urgent project(s) funding and needs. Are you still 
interested to receive your desired financing with favorable 
terms?
Note that we also pay a reasonable commission and rewards to 
brokers, who bring project owners to us for finance purposes or 
other opportunities.

Please get back to me for more details via Email: 
[email-masked]

Best Regards,
Mr. Habiba Adel Abdulgany,
Royal Gulf Investment & Finance Company.,
P.O. Box. 4553, Manama,
Kingdom of Bahrain.
Tel: +973 2121 EXT 155