Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2025 17:51:53 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] said: 550-Requested
    action not taken: mailbox unavailable 550 For explanation visit
    https://postmaster.mail.com/en/case?c=r1601&i=ip&v=85.118.203.84&r=1MEltt-1uidrG2ZeF-000iF9
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Riksskydd - Allente Sverige AB har klockan 19:48 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2025 19:51:50 +0200

Allente Sverige AB har klockan 19:48 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.

Logga in på riksskydd.se för att få mer information om denna händelsen.