Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2025 17:42:45 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.161.26]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550
    5.1.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    38308e7fff4ca-3365e5f3954si10247611fa.234 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Riksskydd - Banky AB har klockan 19:40 tagit en kreditupplysningpå dig.
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2025 19:42:45 +0200

Banky AB har klockan 19:40 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.

Logga in på riksskydd.se för att få mer information om denna händelsen.