Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2025 22:04:49 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.41.7] said: 550 5.5.0
    Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302).
    [SJ1PEPF00001CE9.namprd03.prod.outlook.com 2025-08-22T22:04:49.023Z
    08DDDC3E48E91C27] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2025 00:04:47 +0200

Bardica: https://bardica.com

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/19585/e79c0e96cfc77d81e918c2ad381ad562481c7470?expires=1755903828&signature=8bc24634922307c289b16740435178a85e18d031f795875d9231f45ec11152cf

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/19585/e79c0e96cfc77d81e918c2ad381ad562481c7470?expires=1755903828&signature=8bc24634922307c289b16740435178a85e18d031f795875d9231f45ec11152cf](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/19585/e79c0e96cfc77d81e918c2ad381ad562481c7470?expires=1755903828&signature=8bc24634922307c289b16740435178a85e18d031f795875d9231f45ec11152cf)

© 2025 Bardica. All rights reserved.