Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2025 01:34:46 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.220.26] said: 550-5.1.1 The email
    account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    2adb3069b0e04-55cef3a9716si3589127e87.264 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: HemligAdress - Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts utpå Eniro igen!
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2025 03:34:46 +0200

Riksskydd: https://app.riksskydd.se

# Hej Albin Stråth!

Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts ut på Eniro. Du måste logga in för att dölja dem.

Logga in: https://app.riksskydd.se/login

Med vänliga hälsningar,Riksskydd - HemligAdress

Om du har problem med att klicka på "Logga in"-knappen, kopiera och klistra in URL:en nedan
i din webbläsare: [https://app.riksskydd.se/login](https://app.riksskydd.se/login)

© 2025 Riksskydd. All rights reserved.