Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2025 22:30:46 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.165.26]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550
    5.1.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    38308e7fff4ca-3340a605410si5144301fa.468 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2025 00:30:45 +0200

Bardica: https://bardica.com

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/19411/0aac6139dfde4e1bbd4dbea2c49a7c4fd2a68441?expires=1755300551&signature=32bb1c419d2a50fa68c6f4b8ef126c55483e0296858f6b5688d3daec3b90de85

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/19411/0aac6139dfde4e1bbd4dbea2c49a7c4fd2a68441?expires=1755300551&signature=32bb1c419d2a50fa68c6f4b8ef126c55483e0296858f6b5688d3daec3b90de85](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/19411/0aac6139dfde4e1bbd4dbea2c49a7c4fd2a68441?expires=1755300551&signature=32bb1c419d2a50fa68c6f4b8ef126c55483e0296858f6b5688d3daec3b90de85)

© 2025 Bardica. All rights reserved.