Subject: Your Data has Been Stolen!

From: Office Xpy<[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Aug 2025 19:30:12 +0200

A new payment schedule has been approved.

Hello pervert,

I want to inform you about a very bad situation for you. However, 
you can benefit from it, if you will act wisely.

Have you heard of Pegasus?
This is a spyware program that installs on computers and 
smartphones and allows hackers to monitor the activity of device 
owners.
It provides access to your webcam, messengers, emails, call 
records, etc. It works well on Android, iOS, and Windows.
I guess, you already figured out where I'm getting at.

It's been a few months since I installed it on all your devices 
because you were not quite choosy about what links to click on 
the internet.
During this period, I've learned about all aspects of your 
private life, but one is of special significance to me.
I've recorded many videos of you jerking off to highly 
controversial porn videos.
Given that the "questionable" genre is almost always the same, I 
can conclude that you have sick perversion.

I doubt you'd want your friends, family and co-workers to know 
about it. However, I can do it in a few clicks.
Every number in your contact book will suddenly receive these 
videos - on WhatsApp, on Telegram, on Teams, on email - 
everywhere.
It is going to be a tsunami that will sweep away everything in 
its path, and first of all, your former life.
Don't think of yourself as an innocent victim. No one knows where 
your perversion might lead in the future, so consider this a kind 
of deserved punishment to stop you.

Better late than never.
However, don't panic. As we know, God is merciful and forgiving, 
and so do I.
But my mercy is not free.

Transfer 3000 USD to my bitcoin wallet: 
bc1qck2umecx9qyexw8dh22m6y60dv6p3706t7svn5

Once I receive confirmation of the transaction, I will 
permanently delete all videos compromising you,
uninstall Pegasus from all of your devices, and disappear from 
your life. You can be sure - my benefit is only money.
Otherwise, I wouldn't be writing to you, but destroy your life 
without a word in a second.

I'll be notified when you open my email, and from that moment you 
have exactly 60 hours to send the money.
If cryptocurrencies are unchartered waters for you, don't worry, 
it's very simple.
Just google “crypto exchange” and then it will be no harder than 
buying some useless stuff on Amazon.

I strongly warn you against the following:

) Do not contact the police. I have access to all your devices, 
and as soon as I find out you ran to the cops, videos will be 
published.
) Don't try to reset or destroy your devices.

contact me via Email: [email-masked] copy to 
[email-masked] for a decrypt tutorial on your devices.

As I mentioned above: I'm monitoring all your activity, so you 
either agree to my terms or the videos are published.

Also, don't forget that cryptocurrencies are anonymous, so it's 
impossible to identify me using the provided address.
Good luck, my perverted friend. 

And some friendly advice: from now on, don't be so careless about 
your online security.