Subject: Urgent Response Needed

From: John A Sipp <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Aug 2025 05:19:21 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

Fenchurch Advisory are currently providing funding

Starting up a Franchise
Business Acquisition
Business Expansion
Commercial Real Estate purchase
Contract Execution
Starting up a private health Facility

It is very important for you to know that all our loan financing 
through our fund providers is good and genuine. The package comes 
with a 3 years grace period before repayment of the financing 
loan amount. Interest rates are also negotiable.

We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If 
you think you have a solid background and idea of making good 
profit in any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us for 
possible business cooperation.

We offer a 1% commission to brokers who direct us to clients 
after a successful funding.

Contact us on the following Email: [email-masked]

Best regards,

John A Sipp
Senior Managing Director and Head of US,
Fenchurch Advisory Financiers/Loan Disbursements
Level 32, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street
London EC2N 1HQ
www.fenchurchadvisory.com