Subject: Undeliverable: Installationstekniska åtgärder som sparar energi – gå kursen!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2025 10:15:41 +0000

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Your message wasn't delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message, a connection to the remote server couldn't be made.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that your email system is unable to connecto their email system. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: GV3P280MB0969.SWEP280.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
Receiving server: GV3P280MB0969.SWEP280.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

[email-masked]
9/19/2025 10:15:41 AM - Server at GV3P280MB0969.SWEP280.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM returned '550 5.4.317 Message expired, cannot connect to remote server(SubjectMismatch. Expected Subject: *.bravida.net. Presented Subject: CN=mail555.mymessagelabs.com, O=Broadcom Inc., L=Palo Alto, S=California, C=US. Thumbprint: 1B15ACD617DD4028597A5D4AC341E36070BD49C1.)'
9/19/2025 10:06:52 AM - Server at bravida.net (34.91.159.228) returned '450 4.4.317 Cannot establish session with remote server [Message=SubjectMismatch. Expected Subject: *.bravida.net. Presented Subject: CN=mail555.mymessagelabs.com, O=Broadcom Inc., L=Palo Alto, S=California, C=US. Thumbprint: 1B15ACD617DD4028597A5D4AC341E36070BD49C1.] [LastAttemptedServerName=bravida.net] [LastAttemptedIP=34.91.159.228:25] [SmtpSecurity=-1;-1] [GVX0EPF0000017D.SWEP280.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM 2025-09-19T10:06:54.828Z 08DDF67562409B26](SubjectMismatch. Expected Subject: *.bravida.net. Presented Subject: CN=mail555.mymessagelabs.com, O=Broadcom Inc., L=Palo Alto, S=California, C=US. Thumbprint: 1B15ACD617DD4028597A5D4AC341E36070BD49C1.)'

Original message headers:

Authentication-Results-Original: mx.messagelabs.com; spf=pass
   (server-13.tower-872.messagelabs.com: domain of post.nuhet.se designates
   85.118.203.81 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=post.nuhet.se;   dkim=none
 (message not signed); dmarc=none (no record)   header.from=svenut.se
From: Svensk Energiutbildning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Subject: Installationstekniska =?utf-8?Q?=C3=A5tg=C3=A4rder?= som sparar
 energi =?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=93_g=C3=A5?= kursen!
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2025 12:10:41 +0200
 =?utf-8?B?U1pQNkN6VXd5ckJ6QWFvNVluZ01KeFpGM1RDWkN2alN1ZTVtQ1ROUUFOTWlG?=
 =?utf-8?B?UE5ZeHlxOVJFakdoT3RYb2pnQnRMLzFDeG1tK1VhNWwyakY4aU9Genp1SGNx?=
 =?utf-8?B?QXg0eGY2QzltTFRVN0VEMUgzdG1OYmZ4cjNtVTkyNnZWZE9GTGhyQzBmdVE5?=
 =?utf-8?B?TjhERWVlWkt5ZGJSRGdiY2Q1c005Tkp6dG50VzdLVFdjanhCUTI2Z00rOEdh?=
 =?utf-8?B?dmhxdkZkOE9hSWFnMVFYK3ZhbHhMQTFVN0ZESWZvVEpERnY3L2Y1TGk4R2Uy?=
 =?utf-8?B?SjNkZVJRcVNQSHg2KzdKSWJOQUxVNDNtT2hqaXF0SEViZHhYQkVLNjh3UEhF?=
 =?utf-8?B?Qmh3K3RzSWwxNmFDK3BKVXVvOGFDWnlJZUxja0NZa0s4RmVEbXBmWHFjdVND?=
 =?utf-8?B?b294NTh0L1VmUExvalA4eXNpS1JKOGlmdytQVUw1YWxxdU1pY01tdjUyS3pD?=
 =?utf-8?B?WkdyWC9tVld3eHU2TDRLK2t6YS9TZkJUSlFxYjE1V1cyYjJMMmdITHpEVnJq?=
 =?utf-8?B?ZmQ5TEZPT0NreW0wdEsyalFsOThDZ3BCWVdTSTdhQkZMRkdqMTFWRDdYT1E5?=
 =?utf-8?B?L3RnWUpLWTJOazVjKzlJVm50SnFNUWdsTTZJai9PajFzZVhEbm9lWTBiTDBK?=
 =?utf-8?Q?zLPY?=
X-Forefront-Antispam-Report: CIP:195.245.231.42;CTRY:GB;LANG:sv;SCL:1;SRV:;IPV:NLI;SFV:NSPM;H:mail6.bemta39.messagelabs.com;PTR:mail6.bemta39.messagelabs.com;CAT:NONE;SFS:(13230040)(3072899012)(2092899012)(4022899009)(69100299015)(82310400026)(31092699021)(12012899012)(13003099007)(8096899003)(4076899003);DIR:INB;
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Sep 2025 10:10:43.4942
 (UTC)
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Network-Message-Id: ccb6367c-3dc0-4c13-7c76-08ddf69ba0ec
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Id: 6a6fd072-34e1-443b-b5a2-2b9bfdacd6e7
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthSource: DB1PEPF000509F3.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthAs: Anonymous
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-FromEntityHeader: Internet
X-MS-Exchange-Transport-CrossTenantHeadersStamped: GVZP280MB0700
X-OrganizationHeadersPreserved: GVZP280MB0700.SWEP280.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
X-OriginatorOrg: bravidagroup.onmicrosoft.com
X-CrossPremisesHeadersFilteredByDsnGenerator:
        GV3P280MB0969.SWEP280.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

Subject: Installationstekniska åtgärder som sparar energi – gå kursen!
From: Svensk Energiutbildning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2025 12:10:41 +0200

Installationsteknisk energieffektiviseringKurs om hur man driftoptimerar och energieffektiviserar byggnader 
med installationstekniska åtgärder.