Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2025 16:44:53 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    roostegner-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.68.3] said: 451 4.4.4 Mail
    received as unauthenticated, incoming to a recipient domain configured in a
    hosted tenant which has no mail-enabled subscriptions. ATTR5
    [DU2PEPF0001E9C5.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com 2025-08-31T16:44:53.602Z
    08DDE74CDBE1F123] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: SÄSONGS ERBJUDANDE!
From: TING UTE & INNE AB <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2025 17:36:39 +0200

http://www.tinguteoinne.sehttp://w12421.shop.textalk.se/se/shop.php?id=12421http://www.tinguteoinne.se/