Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2025 15:37:55 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host mx1-4.ilait.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.73.5] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [82.99.18.97] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [Name=Protocol
    Filter Agent][AGT=PFA][MxId=11BBCDE3139CCC74]
    [AM4PEPF00025F99.EURPRD83.prod.outlook.com 2025-08-29T15:37:55.657Z
    08DDE6F18A27D353] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: SÄSONGS ERBJUDANDE!
From: TING UTE & INNE AB <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2025 17:37:55 +0200

http://www.tinguteoinne.sehttp://w12421.shop.textalk.se/se/shop.php?id=12421http://www.tinguteoinne.se/