Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2025 06:15:57 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host lambda.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    savsjo-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.73.19] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. For more information see
    https://aka.ms/EXOSmtpErrors [AMS1EPF0000004C.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com
    2025-08-25T06:15:57.227Z 08DDE24CE8E94810] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Introduktionskurs om byggnaders klimatpåverkan ochuppföljande fördjupningskurser
From: Svensk Energiutbildning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2025 08:15:56 +0200

Byggnaders klimatpåverkan och klimatdeklarationenIntroduktionskurs om byggnaders klimatpåverkan, med avsnitt om - klimatavtrycket under byggnadens livstid, från uppförande till rivning - åtgärder för minskat klimatavtryck - klimatdeklarationen i sin nuvarande och kommande version