Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2025 06:13:02 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host mu.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aix-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.68.36]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. For more
    information see https://aka.ms/EXOSmtpErrors
    [DB5PEPF00014B90.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com 2025-08-25T06:13:02.302Z
    08DDE34EC0D39282] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Introduktionskurs om byggnaders klimatpåverkan ochuppföljande fördjupningskurser
From: Svensk Energiutbildning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2025 08:13:01 +0200

Byggnaders klimatpåverkan och klimatdeklarationenIntroduktionskurs om byggnaders klimatpåverkan, med avsnitt om - klimatavtrycket under byggnadens livstid, från uppförande till rivning - åtgärder för minskat klimatavtryck - klimatdeklarationen i sin nuvarande och kommande version