Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2025 07:31:39 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host lambda.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mafark-se0i.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.68.32] said: 451 4.4.4 Mail
    received as unauthenticated, incoming to a recipient domain configured in a
    hosted tenant which has no mail-enabled subscriptions. ATTR5
    [DU6PEPF0000B61E.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com 2025-08-20T07:31:38.958Z
    08DDDFB5D1F8A227] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Lär digklimatberäkning för uppföljning, certifiering och klimatdeklaration
From: Svensk Energiutbildning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2025 08:23:31 +0200

Klimatberäkning i praktikenKurs om klimatberäkning i syfte att följa upp klimatavtryck i byggprojekt, att upprätta en klimatdeklaration eller för certifiering med Miljöbyggnad 4.0 och NollCO2 – om beräkningsprogram, indata och resultatredovisning.