Subject: Undeliverable: Get Ready for a Cool New Experience in Copenhagen!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2025 13:05:19 +0000

Your email couldn't be forwarded from [email-masked] to another email address.

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: AS4PR07MB8827.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com

[email-masked]
Remote server returned '550 5.7.520 Access denied, Your organization does not allow external forwarding. Please contact your administrator for further assistance. AS(7555)'

Original message headers:

Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2025 15:03:10 +0200
Subject: Get Ready for a Cool New Experience in Copenhagen!
From: NW Production <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
 =?utf-8?B?M2ZYWktFQ3c4U2VLaUJ1c2kyNmZFa1BxT0NFamx3OGJnVy91R2tYa1VTT2Ex?=
 =?utf-8?B?b0h0N2hTQTMxYkpJSzJBeXdzbTZEL0tONzBPbW5FR3ZzcUxsRE1qMWlvR2t6?=
 =?utf-8?B?ZmtiSHRTRitHV0NzdXRJczY0Q0VManA0Q09pWXpuVUU0NUh3cVFJK0FQWkg0?=
 =?utf-8?B?Q0lHVlQ2b1FQdUppVmtMRUZyK2MvdExhNlRZV0tXbitzUHd0YUN3UjNaaElQ?=
 =?utf-8?B?WDlianlZeVlVTTRUWmZUM2FRK0lwZU1hWmkwM2lvTHg0QUd0QjNoZWJwbGF5?=
 =?utf-8?B?cVJ3VGlkUjRpektNOVR6elR0YklhMmxIQW44UFRxdjFmMjF5UFJ5eGNUM3lU?=
 =?utf-8?B?aHdvaDZYMkRTMFZ2VXRkSHkyT2dKSjhKWWYydHd5aldhazk4cmFwM0NUWjRX?=
 =?utf-8?B?RExCdWpETTArSC9OM3RSa2RYa1dFSEZJSmw0V25adFRUYTBZS0V1TnpaTHor?=
 =?utf-8?B?L2RhRHVQZHBiQ0NiYVFEZUpJWUx4Q3huK1dwSTY2Yjd3PT0=?=
X-Forefront-Antispam-Report: CIP:85.118.203.84;CTRY:SE;LANG:en;SCL:1;SRV:;IPV:NLI;SFV:NSPM;H:iota.post.nuhet.se;PTR:iota.post.nuhet.se;CAT:NONE;SFS:(13230040)(48200799018)(69100299015)(61400799027)(39142699007)(1032899013)(31052699007)(9140799003)(4022899009)(376014)(8096899003)(13003099007)(2066899003);DIR:OUT;SFP:1102;
X-ExternalRecipientOutboundConnectors: c079feed-05de-450c-8a85-ac6b953742d8
X-MS-Exchange-ForwardingLoop: [email-masked];c079feed-05de-450c-8a85-ac6b953742d8

Subject: Get Ready for a Cool New Experience in Copenhagen!
From: NW Production <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2025 15:03:10 +0200

www.nwproduction.se-  Your Conference & event agency for corporate clients and a DMC for the Nordic Countries! Get Ready for a Cool New Experience in Copenhagen!When winter arrives in Kiruna, Sweden, creators from around the world gather to build ICEHOTEL in Jukkasjärvi, using ice from the frozen Torne River. Each year, a breathtaking, one-of-a-kind hotel emerges, shaped anew with stunning ice art and design. From the northern lights dancing across the Arctic sky to the glow of the midnight sun, ICEHOTEL offers an unforgettable experience all year round.Since 1989, ICEHOTEL has welcomed visitors from all over the world to experience the beauty and creativity of ice art in Jukkasjärvi, 200 km north of the Arctic Circle. Now, you will be able to step into this frozen wonder in the middle of Copenhagen and experience the chill, the artistry, and the unforgettable atmosphere that is ICEBAR by ICEHOTEL.Don't forget to visit our website www.nwproduction.seContact us for more information and let us help you plan your next unforgettable experience! Don't forget to visit our social channels that you will find further down on the page, for more inspiration!Greetings from us at NW Production!