Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2025 06:23:33 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    kanozi-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.68.29] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. For more information see
    https://aka.ms/EXOSmtpErrors [DU2PEPF00028D11.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com
    2025-08-18T06:23:33.018Z 08DDDC122CE6D43D] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Lär digklimatberäkning för uppföljning, certifiering och klimatdeklaration
From: Svensk Energiutbildning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2025 08:23:32 +0200

Klimatberäkning i praktikenKurs om klimatberäkning i syfte att följa upp klimatavtryck i byggprojekt, att upprätta en klimatdeklaration eller för certifiering med Miljöbyggnad 4.0 och NollCO2 – om beräkningsprogram, indata och resultatredovisning.