Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 10:38:08 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host mu.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.1.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    38308e7fff4ca-32ae1c5c03csi38605851fa.277 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: TING SOMMAR 2025
From: TING UTE & INNE AB <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 12:38:07 +0200

http://www.tinguteoinne.sehttp://w12421.shop.textalk.se/se/shop.php?id=12421http://www.tinguteoinne.se/