Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 15 May 2025 19:28:36 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[209.85.233.26] said:
    550-5.7.26 Unauthenticated email from gmail.com is not accepted due to
    domain's 550-5.7.26 DMARC policy. Please contact the administrator of
    gmail.com domain 550-5.7.26 if this was a legitimate mail. To learn about
    the DMARC initiative, 550-5.7.26 go to 550 5.7.26
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=DmarcRejection
    38308e7fff4ca-328085f4ebcsi943461fa.271 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

Subject: Missa inte att anmäla
From: "Anders Engman, Breeders Course" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 May 2025 21:28:35 +0200

News from
 Breeders CourseFölj oss på sociala medier, klicka bara på symbolen här nedanMissa inte att anmälaDu har väl inte missat att det går att anmäla din 3-åring, anmäld till Breeders Course, direkt till de båda Breeders Coursefinalerna under Elitloppshelgen. Det finns platser som tillsätts efter startpoäng och det är riktigt stora pengar att tävla om.Följande gäller: Startanmälan: senast söndag 18 maj kl. 12:00. Hästar i utländsk träning senast fredag 16 maj kl. 09:00.De två finalerna är: Breeders Course 3 years old Colts and Geldings First Final 2025 (Gr I, Int) och Breeders Course 3 years old Fillies First Final 2025 (Gr I, Int).Pris: 1.000.000-500.000-250.000-135.000-75.000-40.000 kr (6 prisplacerade). För häst som är med i Premiechansen adderas 50 % extra prispengar.