Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 12 May 2025 06:13:54 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host lambda.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    tyrens-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.73.21] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. For more information see
    https://aka.ms/EXOSmtpErrors [AM2PEPF0001C70E.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com
    2025-05-12T06:13:54.711Z 08DD9018908BCFBA] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Kurs om klimatpåverkan vid renoveringsprojekt
From: Svensk Energiutbildning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 May 2025 08:13:54 +0200

Klimatpåverkan vid ROT-projektKurs om klimatpåverkan vid ROT-projekt med fokus på hyresgäst- och lokalanpassning – beräkningsmetodik, 
tillämpning och åtgärder för minskat klimatavtryck.