Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sun, 11 May 2025 16:50:30 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host lambda.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.250.157.27]
    said: 452-4.2.2 The recipient's inbox is out of storage space. Please
    direct the 452-4.2.2 recipient to 452 4.2.2
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
    41be03b00d2f7-b2349325ffesi7746236a12.76 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Uppvik & döttrar > Ett skepp kommer lastat 9/5
From: Uppvik & döttrar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 May 2025 17:40:53 +0200

https://www.uppvik.nu/husenEtt skepp kommer lastat... Med vaddå...?Fastighetsmäklare:Katarina Lidén, 0705-972911, [email-masked] Ståhl, 0733-714714, [email-masked] - 0414-708 00Västerlen - 040-471551Varmt välkomna, önskar Team Uppvik: 
Lotta, Mi, Katarina, Elisabeth, Roxanna, Karin, Eva-Lena, Therese och Catja. Du bokar dina visningar här > via bokadirekthttps://www.uppvik.nu/husen/OBJ14751_2085105498https://www.uppvik.nu/husen/OBJ14751_2085105498https://www.uppvik.nu/husen/OBJ14751_2085105498www.uppvik.nu | 0414-708 00 | [email-masked]